Welcome to Taylor Ranch Riding Academy
Taylor Ranch is a facility dedicated to providing riding lessons that offer you fun recreation while teaching you the skills of riding and more importantly great life lessons such as confidence, compassion, patience, and goal oriented solutions. We emphasize a solid foundation of basic sportsmanship, team-work, positive attitude, and responsibility. In addition, we provide a professional, fun, and relaxed environment. Wheather you only want to learn to ride or compete at the highest levels, Taylor Ranch can help you achieve your goals. With our affordable rates, classes fill up fast, so email today for lesson availability.
Contact: Sara Stuflick
- Beginner lessons: $30 (20-30 minute)
- Beginner Lessons per Month: $80 per month (for 3 lessons, semi-private)
- Intermediate Lessons: $40 (45 minutes)
- Intermediate Lessons per Month: $110 (3 lessons, semi-private)
- Advance Lessons: $45 (45 Minutes)
- Advance Lessons per Month: $125 (3 Lessons, semi-private)
Ask about our Tiny Tot Lessons for ages 6 and under
Riding Lesson Guidelines
- Lesson scheduling is located online or on the calendar in the crosstie area.
- Monthly lessons consist of (3) three semi-private lessons per month. Due to our full lessonschedule make-up lessons will be given for excused absences only (24-hour notice required) and when cancellations allow. Make-up lesson must be taken in the same month lesson as missed and are limited to one (1) per semester (three (3) month time period). Students, who are more than 10 minutes late to lesson forfeit their scheduled lesson.
- Students who plan to lease one of our qualified horses are encouraged to purchase their own training equipment as outlined on “Recommended Equipment Sheet”.
- To simplify bookkeeping and keep discounted rates, we ask that riding students give payment to their riding instructor the first lesson of each month. (There are no refunds on scheduled services)
- Riding Students must sign a release form and wear a helmet in order to ride. *Helmets are optional to 18 and over with signed waiver on release from.
- A riding boot or paddock boot is required to ride. No tennis shoes allowed.
Maximize Your Riding Lesson Experience:
- Leave your distractions at home. Do your best to focus on the task at hand. Push yourself to try hard, if you do not understand what the coach is asking, please ask questions.
- Be aware of your mood. Horses are very sensitive creatures. A positive (as well as a negative) attitude will transfer right into your horse’s performance.
- Set goals. Whether your goal is to canter for the first time or compete in your first horse show, make sure you set a realistic goal you can work up to.
- Film your lessons. You will learn much faster from watching yourself ride.
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”From Taylor Ranch Lesson Page”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]